Your Vacant Home Management Solution
Let Real Property Management Genesis provide you with peace of mind while you are away from your Southern Florida home. Our professional property managers will inspect the inside and outside of your home to ensure your home and belongings are kept safe and secure.
Our professional services include:
- Inspect the landscaping to ensure the exterior of the home is well-maintained
- Remove all newspapers, flyers, notices, mail, and packages
- Check for insect or rodent infestations and coordinate the elimination or removal
- Inspect the condition of the driveway and sidewalk for cracking or other damage
- Ensure the temperature is maintained at the proper level throughout your vacancy
- Inspect for signs of water leakage, moisture, or mold
- Visually inspect the roof, gutters, siding, deck, fences, pool, hot tub, and shed
- Flush all toilets, run all sinks and showers, ensure all lights and fans are in working order
- Verify security systems and smoke/CO detectors are operational
- Inspect steps, entrance doors, garage doors, windows, doorbell
- Check all doors & windows to ensure they are closed & locked
- Ensure there are no signs of vandalism, theft, or damage
- Visually inspect the mechanical room and circuit breaker box
The Real Property Management Genesis Difference
The eyes and ears of trained people who visit your Florida rental home on a regular basis. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive and proactive approach to watching homes for their owners who are temporarily away.
We are the answer to “Who will watch over my home for me when I am away”?
There is no charge and no obligation. If you decide to move ahead after our initial conversation, we will meet you for a comprehensive walk-through of your home and a team member will work with you to determine your home watch needs and provide you with a complete service plan and associated pricing.
Step 2: Initiate Home Watch Services
We will start visiting your home on the agreed date. A member of the RPM Genesis team will visit your home on a regular basis and conduct the home check, then provide a report including pictures of any problems we might find.
What is included in the Home Watch service? We check the exterior and interior of the home and the general condition of the property. After each visit, we will send you a report via email that details the condition of your home. We can do weekly, bi-weekly, monthly visits, or create a custom schedule for your home.
Pricing for Home Watch services will depend on how often you want us to check in your home, the size of your home, the number of bathrooms, kitchens, wet bars, and any applicable unique features. Costs will be established during our no-fee visit to your home so that you can clearly understand the services that you will receive.
Extra Home Watch Services include:
- Schedule regular Maintenance and Repairs
- Post Storm Inspection
- Storm and Hurricane Preparation
- Meet and/or unlock home for contractors
Your home will be securely locked upon completion of the inspection and you will receive notification of all inspection results. If no problems are detected – We will send you an email notifying you of the visit date and time.
In the event a problem is detected, you will be notified by phone. Photos will be taken if possible and emailed. After contacting you, we will gladly contact your vendor of preference to make any repairs. If you do not have a preference, we will arrange the repairs with one of our preferred contractors.